1. We know that we are supposed to be Jesus’ hands and feet, that we are to show the love of Christ to those in need all over the world, but we have a need right here at home that needs to be met as well.
2. We desire to provide quality healthcare independent of the patient's ability to pay.
3. We promise privacy, respect, charity, truth and kindness to all.
4. We believe in maintaining high standards of operation for the clinic, and professionalism for our staff and volunteers.
5. We believe in good stewardship of all resources and services.
Medical Missions for Christ Community Health Center emerged from Medical Missions for Christ Mission Trips. Having traveled internationally to nations of poverty, we came to the realization that much care was needed at home. Our purpose is to provide free medical, dental, mental health and educational services to uninsured, low income individuals and families within our Tri-county areas of Miller, Morgan and Camden counties.